Apple iPhone is a great 3G multi-touch phone with amazing features that make this Smartphone useful to every category of mobile users. XPERT INFOTECH provides iPhone application development training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Apple lets individual developers and companies to list their custom iPhone applications on the iPhone Store for free or commercial distribution. Already there are 120,000 iPhone applications with more than one billion download on the iPhone Store. Training custom iPhone applications training is thus very lucrative given the vast demand for such applications worldwide.
XPERT INFOTECH is an iPhone Application Training institute with proven expertise in training useful iPhone applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding iPhone software developers. We have a dedicated team of iPhone trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of iPhone development. We have mastered the iPhone SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our iPhone training course.
Before going through iPhone live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as Java, C#, C++.
- Knowledge of Objective-C is most preferable.
iPhone Training provided by Real-time iPhone Application Developer of our company, has more than 4-5 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market. And Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Student will go through the training of Objective-C as complimentary package before starting of iPhone Application Development Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in iPhone application development training.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- 2 Months - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 3 Months – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
Download Required Software:
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our iPhone developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as iPhone development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Introduction to iOS
- Versions of iOS and Supported Devices
- Apple Approval Process
Xcode IDE Installation and Use
- Installing and Updating Xcode
- Code Development and Tracking
- Debugging Utilities
- Application Navigation Tools
- Model-View-Controller Development Paradigm
- Application Design Process
- Fundamental Syntax
- Object Oriented Programming Support
- Using Dynamic Binding
- Using ARC
- Writing Code for Hardware Interaction
Views and View Controllers
- Using Generic Views and View Controllers
- Using Specific Purpose Views
- Text View
- Web View
- Map View
- Table and Table Cell View
- Using the NeXTStep Data Types
- NSDate, NSPoint, NSSize, NSString
- Using the NeXTStep Collection Objects
- NSSet and NSMutableSet
- NSArray and NSMutableArray
- NSDictionary and NSMutableDictionary
- File Manipulation
- SQLight Support
- CoreData Usage
- Apple iCloud Storage
Internal Hardware System Support Data Persistence
- Using Device Cameras for Photos
- Using Device Microphone for Sound Files
- Playback of Sound Files and System Sounds
- Saving GPS Data
- Recognizing Accelerometer Motion
- Detect Multi-Touch Gestures
- Recognizing Apps Moving to Background
- Detecting and Solving Low Memory Events
- Handling Custom Events and Exceptions
- Creating Threads
- Using Threads for Asynchronous Processing
- Creating an App that Uses a Web Service
- Using Third-Party Systems
- Creating Apps that Work on iPhone and iPad
- Creating User Interfaces for Multiple Screen Resolutions
- Detecting and Using Hardware at Runtime
Games and Graphics Support
- Creating a Simple Game Using Coco Graphics
- 2D and 3D Graphics Support