Java is an Object Oriented, Platform Independent, Distributed and Robust programming language that provides the facility of developing console applications, windows applications, web applications, mobile applications and web services. The purpose of this course is to train the students in Core API of Java.
Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. XPERT INFOTECH provides android training according to the current requirement of IT industry. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language. Android can Run Multiple Apps at the Same Time. Android has is a customizable home screen which keeps active widgets right at your fingertips, always accessible and always visible – without having to launch an application first.
XPERT INFOTECH is an Android Training institute with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. We have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development. We have mastered the Android SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course.
So, right now android is becoming very good platform for IT professionals who want to switch their career and as well as seeking android job oriented training from XPERT INFOTECH, fresher can get the job easily in IT industry.
Before going through Java With Android live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as Core Java, C#, C++.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of Java programming and basic knowledge of using Eclipse as a Java development environment.
Android Training provided by Real-time iPhone Application Developer of our company, has more than 4-5 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of OOPs concept and Eclipse IDE as complimentary package before starting of Android Application Development Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in iPhone application development training.
- Original Android smart phones, tabs, PDAs will be provided to candidates to deploy and debug their applications.
- After completion of android training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time android application.
- Our android training completely concludes for the deployment of your android application in android market like Google Play or Amazon.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- 3 Months - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 4 Months – Saturday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
Download Required Software :
Projects and JOB Scenario
- After completion of 75% of classroom training (with all practical), student will go through 2 Major Projects Training and 1 Live Project Training under the guidance of our Well experienced Android developer.
- After being hands-on in projects as well as android development concepts students will go through interview preparation and recruitment process in IT Industry.
- What is java?
- Object oriented programming
- Internet programming
- Platform Independency
- Internet Security
- C,C++ VS Java
OOPs concepts and their implementation in Java
- OOPs concept , its properties and uses
- Defining methods and variables in java
- Class Member and instance members
- Java First Program
- Role of Constructor
- Use of Final Keywords
- Memory Management Using Garbage collector
- Overloading and Overriding
- Use of this and supper Keywords
- Dynamic Binding and Static Binding
- Runtime Polymorphism and its Power
- Abstract class and Interfaces
- Inner / Nested classes and its uses
- Introduction of Package
- Programs related to Packages
- Scope of Access Modifiers
- Introduction of exception and Error
- Throwable class
- try, catch and finally blocks
- throw and throws Kewords
- Chacked and Unchacked Exception
- User Define Exception
- What is Program, Process, Thread
- Multiprocessing, multithreading and Multitasking
- Use of sleep() and suspend Methods
- Integrated Thread Synchronization
- Use of wait(), noitify() and notifyAll() Mwthods
- String class
- StringBuffer class
- StringBuilder class
- StringTokenizer class
- Styling of Views
- Using Themes for styling Activities
- Extending Android themes (Holo)
ListViews and ListActivity
- Defining List Adapter
- Performance Optimization
- File and Access restrictions
- Androids security concept
- Using Permissions
- Defining Permissions
- Apache HTTP Client
Asynchronous Processing in Android
- User Interface Updates via Threads
- Androids Limits - Application Not Responding
- Using Handler for message communication
- Using AsyncTask
SQLite and ContentProvider
- Using the SQLite Database in Android
- utlook: Using and defining ContentProvider
- Outlook: Loader
- Android System Services, AlertManager, VibratorManager, etc
- Outlook: Definition of own Services
- Definition of a BroadcastReceiver
- Registration of own BroadcastReceiver
- Using the NotificationManager
- Rich Notifications
Canvas API for custom Views
- Defining custom Views
- Canvas API
- View state persistence
Location services and Google Maps
- Location based Services
- Google Maps
- Geocoding / Reverse Geocoding
- Using GPS, Wifi, ...
- RemoteViews and PendingIntents
- Updates with a fixed time interval
- Updates with Services
- AccelerometerRemoteViews and PendingIntents
- Playing and recording audio
- Playing and recording video
- Overview Android testing
- Android Test ProjectUpdates with a fixed time interval
- Using Robotium
- Using Robolectric
Targeting Tablets and Smartphones
- Overview Fragments
- Multi-Pane Layouts with Fragments
- Designing layouts for tablets and phones
- Deployment Option
- Markets (Google Play / Amazon)